MetriCide High-Level Disinfectant Solution
MetriCide is intended for use in a tray system with a variety of noncritical, semi-critical, and critical devices – including lensed instruments, anesthesia equipment, respiratory therapy equipment, rubber objects, plastic objects, sharp instruments, thermometers, and flexible fiberoptic endoscopes. MetriCide may be reused up to 14 days, assuming the minimum effective concentration (MEC) of glutaraldehyde, as measured by a chemical indicator, remains within acceptable parameters and other conditions of use are met.
MetriTest 1.5% Test Strips are a glutaraldehyde concentration monitor for use in glutaraldehyde-containing germicide solutions with a minimum effective concentration (MEC) of 1.5% glutaraldehyde. It is recommended to test the glutaraldehyde solution prior to each use to help prevent healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs).
- MetriCide is recommended for lensed instruments such as flexible and/or rigid scopes
- Compatible with heat-sensitive medical equipment and instrumentation
- Contains no surfactants
- MetriCide may be reused up to 14 days (assuming the minimum effective concentration of glutaraldehyde is met)
- MetriTest Test Strips are sold separately
- Manufacturer: Metrex Research
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 1 Gallon: Each or Case, 4 per case
- 1 Quart: Each or Case, 16 per case