MetriCide 28 High-Level Disinfectant Solution
MetriCide 28 is intended for use in a tray system with a variety of noncritical, semi-critical, and critical devices – including anesthesia equipment, respiratory therapy equipment, metallic equipment or instruments, rubber objects, plastic objects, and thermometers. MetriCide 28 may be reused up to 28 days, assuming the minimum effective concentration of glutaraldehyde, as measured by a chemical indicator, remains within acceptable parameters and other conditions of use are met.
MetriTest 1.8% Test Strips are a glutaraldehyde concentration monitor for use in glutaraldehyde-containing germicide solutions with a minimum effective concentration (MEC) of 1.8% glutaraldehyde. It is recommended to test the glutaraldehyde solution prior to each use to help prevent healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs).
- Recommended for immersible and heat-sensitive equipment and instruments
- Contains surfactants
- May be reused up to 28 days (assuming the minimum effective concentration of glutaraldehyde is met)
- MetriTest Test Strips are sold separately
- Manufacturer: Metrex Research
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 1 Gallon: Each or Case, 4 per case
- 1 Quart: Each or Case, 16 per case