Ethicon DERMABOND Mini Skin Adhesive DHVM12
Please Note: Dermabond Mini is sold by the applicator and by the box of 12 applicators.
- DERMABOND Mini is a skin closure device that can be used to close easily approximated skin edges of wounds from small surgical incisions and lacerations
- DERMABOND Mini is a topical skin adhesive with a unique formulation proven to create a protective barrier that adds strength and inhibits bacteria*
- DERMABOND Mini is a sterile, liquid topical skin adhesive containing a monomeric (2-octylcyanoacrylate) formulation and the colorant D and C Violet #2
- It is provided in a single use applicator packaged in a blister pouch. The applicator is comprised of a crushable glass ampule contained within a plastic vial with attached applicator tip.
- Clinically shown to provide 7-day wound-holding strength in just 3 minutes*
- Provides a flexible microbial barrier with 99% protection in vitro for 72 hours against organisms commonly responsible for surgical site infections (SSIs)*
- Demonstrates in vitro inhibition of gram-positive bacteria (MRSA and MRSE) and gram-negative bacteria (E coli)*
- Promotes patient comfort by providing flexible closure without the pain or anxiety caused by needles
- Offers fast closure of small incisions and lacerations
- Addresses cost and convenience concerns by eliminating the need for return visits to remove sutures
- Each applicator contains 0.36 mL of skin adhesive
- 12 DERMABOND Mini Applicators per box
- Made by Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson
- Manufacturer’s product ID: DHVM12
The products in the DERMABOND Portfolio are supported by more clinical evidence, outcomes data, and publications than any other Topical Skin Adhesive.*
*Ethicon has detailed research and other materials to support these product claims. Contact Ethicon for more product specifics and research documentation.
Please see our Dermabond Care Guide for more information.
Dermabond Mini Product Literature